A few tricks to get long and seperated lashes with the Volume & Length Mascara:
- The shape of the wand makes it easy for you to come close to the lash line
- Start by applying a layer as close to the lash line as possible
- Wiggle the wand back and forth to get seperated lashes
- When applying the first layer, only apply near the roots
- Leave the tip of the lashes mascara-free
- Let the first layer of mascara dry a few seconds
- Apply a second layer
- Now apply all the way from the lash line to the tip of the lashes (wiggle the wand back and forth)
- On the lower lashes, apply a thin layer, If needed, use a spoolie to give them a seperated and clean look.
The key is to wiggle the wand back and forth.
Apply a thick layer close to the lash line and a thinner layer on the tip of the lashes.